Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April Layouts Created by Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Rach with you sharing some more April Inspiration....
My first layout featuring my gorgeous girl.

'Timeless Beauty'

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Brick Panel
Thistle shrub
Indian feathers
Tiny feathers
Timeless Beauty title


Inspired by my girls dress, I went with the soft pastel colours, 
I have heat embossed both Timeless Beauty title with a pale pink and Thistle shrub a teal......


I have left the Brick Panel raw & cut it in half and placed half at the top and other
half at the bottom of the photo, just to  bring a little more attention to the photo.....

I have used a couple of the Indian feathers & Tiny feathers.....
 First applying white gesso to the both Indian feathers & Tiny feathers, then
 inking them ever so lightly with purple or pink...


 I scattered them thoughout my page to finish it off nicely... 😊 

**********


For my second page 
A photo of ME & my young man.....

#Joy

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
2017
Funky Heart swirls
Lacy border
 Leafy Corner
#Mini word set 2
YOU word from Card Set 2

With such strong colours I still wanted the chipboard pieces to stand out, 
so I have added couple of coats of white gesso to #mini word JOY.


I did the same to the  Funky Heart swirls,  Leafy Corner & 2017


The Lacy border strip I have inked with black & the tiny word YOU sitting on
 the photo, has been heat embossed with a Navy Blue....

That's it for me this month....
Thanks for stopping by...... I hope you liked what you see and where inspired in someway....
till next time