Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March inspirations by Lilibleu


Hello 2Crafty fans!

This is Lilibleu here today, giving you my March projects.



For the first one - that I titled "Capture The Moment" - I wanted to make a page with spring colors. I found on Pinterest a very nice photo of this little girl which matched perfectly with the colors and atmosphere I wanted.


2Crafty Chipboards used :

Capture The Moment title 
Angies Vines 
-Ariel Spray
Circle Lace Panel  
- Pointed Doily Frames 










My title "Capture The Moment" is embossed with black powder to make it stand out on my page.



The chipboards "Circle Lace Panel" and "Ariel Spray" are painted with purple metallic paint and the chipboard "Pointed Doily Frames" is painted with yellow metallic paint to perfectly respect the combo of colors I chose for my project.



The chipboard "Angies Vines" is also painted with metallic purple paint. 




To make my page I used the combo of colors proposed by Lindy's Gang




"Adorable"

To realize this second project, I took inspiration from More Than Words' March challenge. I used a photo of my youngest, now 9 years old. I love this picture, I find him so cute as I watch him sleeping quietly, "comfortably" on his favorite blanket.



2Crafty Chipboards used :

Frame Handrawn Hearts
word Adorable Script
- Cassie's Flourishes
6 Clock Face Frames








The title "Adorable" is embossed with black powder to bring it out.



To respect the combo of colors, I left the other chipboards natural. They are already so beautiful that they don't need anything more.



I love the big size and the vegetal design of the chipboard "Cassie's Flourishes".





Here is the visual of the March Challenge proposed by More Than Words:



See you next month !!
Lilibleu xx