Thursday, July 13, 2017

July Inspiration - By Lilibleu

"Making Memories"


Hello everybody !!

Today, it is my turn to present my two inspirations for July.
I made two pages.

  For the first one, I wanted a vintage spirit using this old black and white photo
 of a little girl I found on Pinterest. To accentuate this vintage style, I used a
 background looking like wood and aged and ripped wallpaper.


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:
Word Circles Set 1
12x12 clockfaces
Ava's Frames
word "Making Memories"


Close-ups:



As usual, I created a fairly loaded mixed media background. 
To highlight my chipboards, I embossed them in different colors. 

I love the "Ava's Frameschipboard, I find it beautiful and I embossed it in white. The round part surrounds my photo to enhance it. The foliage is decorated with flowers.



The "Happy" word from "Word Circles Set 1" is embossed with white powder.




The title "Making Memories" is embossed in sky blue to make it stand out
 from my yellow background.

You can also see in the close-up the foliage part of "Ava's Frames".

I made this page using the following moodboard from Mixed Media & Art:



********

"Happiness"



For my second project I chose to make a page with a combination of colors
 I don't often use: green, red and brown.

I painted all my chipboards in different colors to make them stand out
 and create some depth.


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:
Line Words - Happiness Borders
Birds Set
Harlequin Clumps 
flourish adornment set 5
Flowers with leaves



The "Flourish adornment set 5foliage is painted white and I added drops 
of green ink on it. I love the finesse of its drawing.


The title "Happiness" is painted black and the "Harlequin Clumpschipboard 
 is painted white. I added green drops of ink on it


Another chipboard I find very lovely is the "Flowers with leaves" chipboard.
 I like its big size which dresses up a page very well. I painted it in white and 
added drops of green ink on it.

I also added two birds that give the impression they're taking off from 
the "Flowers with leaves" and I simply painted them in green.

*******


Here is a small bonus page on which I use several 2 Crafty chipboards
and with which I had the joy to be among the winners of the 
 Lindy's Gang Page June challenge.





2Crafty Chipboard Products used:
Harlequin Clumps 
Leafy Shrub Set 1
Hello Love title 
Mini Flourish Bits



The foliage "Leafy Shrub Set 1" is painted purple.



The title is embossed in black. The "Harlequin Clumps" are painted purple.


The foliage "Mini Flourish Bits" is painted purple.


And that's all for today!
See you back here soon with some more 2Crafty inspirations.

To visit my blog, that's HERE