Monday, March 13, 2017

March Inspiration By Lilibleu

"Sweet"


Hello 2Crafty fans!!

I come back today with my March projects, two pages very different from one another :)
For the first one, "Sweet", I wanted a fresh and spring-spirit page.



The title "Sweet" is painted with matte green paint and the butterflies are 
embossed with sky blue powder to make them stand out.


I also painted matte green the "Frame Lucy's Flourish" chipboard. 
The "Winter Leaves" are painted metallic green to give them a shiny aspect.




2Crafty Products used:
- Word Circles Set 1
- Frame Lucy's Flourish
- Fanciful Butterfly
- Winter Leaves

*******

 

"Cherish"


For this second project, I wanted to work a color that I never use: red. I've had this picture with me for a while and I could not resist the pleasure of using it. I must admit that I quite like the final result.



I first painted salmon the "Rose Vine Border" chipboard before putting some red ink on flowers.


I painted in silver colors the "Circle Lace Panel" chipboard and, in order to give more
 brilliance, I covered it with gray glitter. To finish, I added a few drops of red ink.


The butterfly is embossed with white powder and I also added a few drops of red ink.


The "Lattice Leaves" leaves are painted orange.


2Crafty Chipboard Used..
- Circle Lace Panel
 - Rose Vine Border
- Freda's Butterflies
- Fine Word Set 1
- Lattice Leaves

And that's all for today!
See you back here soon with some more 2Crafty inspirations.

To visit my blog, that's HERE 



9 comments:

mes10doigts said...

Gorgeous layouts, Lilibleu! I especially love your last one!

Tammy Klingner said...

Just stunning. Love them!! That first one is just divine. The photo, the colours. Just perfect.

Di Garling said...

Another fabulous post Lilibleu. LOVE them both. ❤

ingrid said...

the first one is just magical and the last one is just...wow!! you did an awesome job with these pages! xx

Rachael Funnell said...

2 VERY Vibrant gorgeous layouts Lilibleu!! 💓

Lisa Amiet said...

These are both just so beautiful! Lovely work

Debbie said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the colors and details!!

Mary Catt said...

Two fabulous layouts! Love them!

kavitha said...

so gorgeous,i esp.loved the second one a lot