Monday, February 13, 2017

February Inspirations PLUS Video Tutorial
By Lilibleu

Canvas "Dream"



Hi everyone!

The idea of making a new canvas had been in my mind for quite a while, & now it's done! 
I went with my favorite combo of colors : turquoise, green and gold.

Check out my video tutorial for this canvas :)
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE





All chipboards are embossed with a gold powder to give them some texture and make them stand out.




Beads are glued with medium gel.




I finished my canvas by adding ink splatters of different colors.

Products used:


- Elsa Frame
- Decorative Rod Set 1
- Mini Word Set 2
- Addy's Butterflies

******

Layout "Dream"


Yes you're right, my two projects have the same title. I just thought that
 both invited the mind to wandering and dreaming...

The combo here is very different from the canvas one, though, salmon, white, beige and plum.


I kept the chipboards raw since they're already beautiful just as they are, 
and they match perfectly with the shades of my page :)


Here is a view of some of the shrubs layered together with my paper flowers.


Frame, adds some texture and contrast behind the photo.




Products used:


- Frame Shirley's Large
- Spring Flower Bunches
- Dream  loopy font
- Mini Flourish Bits





10 comments:

Di Garling said...

Wonderful post Lilibleu with two gorgeous creations. I will be sure to watch your video later today too. TFS.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous!!! Amazing details and colors!

Tammy Klingner said...

Such beautiful inspiration!! I love them both, and I enjoyed watching the video!

Rachael Funnell said...

What a GLORIOUS canvas & that layout is SENSATIONAL Lilibleu.... 💗

Lisa Amiet said...

Such gorgeous projects! Lovely!

ingrid said...

That layout is just wonderful and that canvas is amazing! great job on the video! xx

kavitha said...

Both are stunning

MezzaNotte said...

Wow, incredible work!

Lisa Amiet said...

WOW!! Gorgeous!

Mary Catt said...

Wonderful work and great use of the chipboards! 😊